Are you ready for a challenge? You will be involved in various phases of
complex automation projects. We need your skills in Requirements Definition,
Software Development, Software Testing, Documentation, Installation, and Support.
- Solid background in 'C' programming in a Unix environment.
- Practical experience developing 'real-time' software such as sortation-control,
- Practical experience with one of the major relational database systems
(Informix, Oracle, Sybase, SQL server).
- Experience with Unix K-Shell scripting.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP & FTP communications.
- Able to work in a Windows NT / Windows 98 environment (Word, Excel, Outlook,
- Experience developing software for RF-Terminals from Symbol, Telxon,
Norand or Teklogix.
- Any experience with:
- EDI transaction formatting
- Microsoft Access/Visual Basic
- Experience writing:
- CPI/C communications programs
- LU6.2 communications programs
- TCP/IP communications programs
- Ability to:
- Work independently with little or no direct supervision.
- Problem solve under direct pressure.
Visual Basic Programmer Qualifications